Thursday, December 12, 2019

DOWNLOAD 5.50 GEN-D3 PROMETHEUS V4

Latest official release from Liquidzigong is Prome-3v2. Hi , I need your help. Excellentnuke Jul 3, Yeah I did that irshell 5. Thanks for the great firmware mod. I PSP stolen, the thief to blame it all to blame. It work great however some of my save games are corrupted even though i backup them…rather sad. 5.50 gen-d3 prometheus v4

Uploader: Dakazahn
Date Added: 25 September 2008
File Size: 15.57 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 13859
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Nov 18, Saskatchewan.

[PSP] Custom Firmware 5.50 Prometheus v2 - Plays 6.20 Games

How come the screenshots says Prome-4 but when I apply it, it says Prome Your name or email address: Xploring Games, Computing, Photography.

You can only install 5.

Check adding firmware 5. Saina May 14, Reply.

Thanks in advance for any help. I PSP stolen, the thief to blame it all to blame. I am using 5. Before leaving the PSP scene, Prometheus developer Liquidzigong left everyone a parting gift in the form of the Prometheus-4 module which will allow you to play games that require 6. In the source page faq he has at the bottom, it says this: This is from an unknown hacker.

5.50 gen-d3 prometheus v4

Page 1 of 2. Thanks again, for any help.

5.50 gen-d3 prometheus v4

I will stick with my 5. Feb 10, United States. I tried two different isos. Search this thread only Search this forum only Display results as threads. Ok so I just completed the updating and everything seems fine.

Does this in any way work with the last M33? I am launching from irshell 5. Google Translate Does this mean that it won't work on my Phat ? Jeff February 12, Reply. Also exactly how would I install this since there isn't any instructions?

5.00 m33-4 to 5.50 prometheus

I have firmware gen-d3 with this last update from Liquidzigong Prometheus-4 for 5. Repair v3 not work problem. Draft saved Draft deleted.

5.50 gen-d3 prometheus v4

Download the XGen Updater on this page and run the installer again make sure you select flash 5. This works very well. Fix crash when unloading the issueamendment reboot show.

Boston Brand September 16, Reply.

[PSP] Custom Firmware Prometheus v2 - Plays Games | Digiex

Juanmatron Jun 23, No, create an account now. Yeah I did that irshell 5. I can launch irshell and home brew from that. Good thing I kept a saves backup since some were corrupted.

No comments:

Post a Comment